The best time to write was before you opened your browser, visited this website, and read this article.Read More
Tag: sometimes writer
Do you feel satisfaction for what your book has achieved in teaching readers something good, changing the world?
Is it a gratifying experience to hold a hard copy of your book in your hands? Do you feel proud of your creation and say: “I wrote this book!”?
- Story Engineering - Larry Brooks
- The Fiction Writer - Nina Munteanu
- The writers Journey: Mythic Structure for Writers - Christopher Vogler
- Techniques of the Selling Writer - Dwight Swain
- Writing Fiction - Gotham Writers' Workshop
- Save the Cat! Writes a Novel: The Last Book On Novel Writing You'll Ever Need